I am looking for help and guidance. All my holidays have only ever been All Inclusive to Europe so this is something very new for me! And am starting to seriously plan my trip.
What I want to do is fly in to Miami then drive to New York before flying home. Im looking at coming for 2 and a bit weeks to do this in. I would like to do all the normal 'tourist' things (Miami, Universal, Disney, Kennedy Space Centre, Washington, New York etc)
Does any one have any advice how many days I should spend in each town. Also I have no idea about how much motels on route would cost? It would be good to know so I can budget - what am I typically looking at per night? (it will be me and my partner so 2 adults and we would like to stay in 'decent' accommodation)
The plan is to come mid September this year and hire a car. I did look at hiring a RV and staying in that but that does look quite expensive (but without knowing how much I am looking at for accommodation if we were to drive I'm not sure which is the best idea?)
I just want to experience as much as I can but dont want to kill ourselves driving.
Any help any one can give me to start to plan my trip would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Lucy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 5 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 6 Florida with a 2 year old
- 7 Colorado itinerary
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 12 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 13 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 14 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 17 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 20 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 21 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 22 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 23 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids