The "getting across Missouri" part keeps coming up with hwy-36 east. I'd love to avoid 70! I've never taken it. Is it nicely paved with few slowdowns and semis? Or, what would you recommend? (I am so bored of I-70 KC-Columbi-St. Louis...but intend to stick with the interstates after Missouri. Thank you in advance!
Driving KC to Chicago
- 1 FPI Security Services
- 2 How to plan San Diego trip
- 3 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 Airport luggage tamparing
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 11 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 12 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 13 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 14 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 15 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 East coast tour - Part1: NYC