I'm interested in vacationing in New England in August and was trying to get a sense of a reasonable driving intinerary from Phila. I'm thinking 7-10 days total. I have three children (1, 4 and 6 years). We're hoping to go to a beach for a couple of days, maybe a city, and perhaps check out the White Mountains if it's feasible. I'd apreciate any thoughts if this is too much for little kids. We normally vacation at the Jersey shore and I'm looking for a change this summer. Thanks!
Driving itinerary from Philly to New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 10 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 denver to badlands
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 18 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 23 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 24 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 25 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question