I'm interested in vacationing in New England in August and was trying to get a sense of a reasonable driving intinerary from Phila. I'm thinking 7-10 days total. I have three children (1, 4 and 6 years). We're hoping to go to a beach for a couple of days, maybe a city, and perhaps check out the White Mountains if it's feasible. I'd apreciate any thoughts if this is too much for little kids. We normally vacation at the Jersey shore and I'm looking for a change this summer. Thanks!
Driving itinerary from Philly to New England
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Blue ridge parkway
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Great Beach's
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Fires in Colorado
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Hotels in New Orleans
- 12 Seattle in July
- 13 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 16 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 17 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 18 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?