I'm interested in vacationing in New England in August and was trying to get a sense of a reasonable driving intinerary from Phila. I'm thinking 7-10 days total. I have three children (1, 4 and 6 years). We're hoping to go to a beach for a couple of days, maybe a city, and perhaps check out the White Mountains if it's feasible. I'd apreciate any thoughts if this is too much for little kids. We normally vacation at the Jersey shore and I'm looking for a change this summer. Thanks!
Driving itinerary from Philly to New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 Santa Barbara area
- 4 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 5 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 6 Boston in winter?
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 8 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 9 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 10 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 11 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 14 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 15 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 16 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 17 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 18 NW Houston restaurant help
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 21 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea