I'm interested in vacationing in New England in August and was trying to get a sense of a reasonable driving intinerary from Phila. I'm thinking 7-10 days total. I have three children (1, 4 and 6 years). We're hoping to go to a beach for a couple of days, maybe a city, and perhaps check out the White Mountains if it's feasible. I'd apreciate any thoughts if this is too much for little kids. We normally vacation at the Jersey shore and I'm looking for a change this summer. Thanks!
Driving itinerary from Philly to New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 3 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 4 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 5 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 6 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 7 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 14 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 15 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 18 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 19 New England September
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 California
- 23 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?