I'm interested in vacationing in New England in August and was trying to get a sense of a reasonable driving intinerary from Phila. I'm thinking 7-10 days total. I have three children (1, 4 and 6 years). We're hoping to go to a beach for a couple of days, maybe a city, and perhaps check out the White Mountains if it's feasible. I'd apreciate any thoughts if this is too much for little kids. We normally vacation at the Jersey shore and I'm looking for a change this summer. Thanks!
Driving itinerary from Philly to New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 3 Four days in DC
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 3 nights in Nashville
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 One Night at Logan Airport
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Please help with itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Circle Oahu / luau
- 20 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 23 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 24 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.