On Friday, June 1, I need to drive from our home in Easton, MD (Eastern Shore) to the Basilica of the National Shrine for a high school graduation that begins at 9A. I've been told we need to be there NLT than 8:30A. From Rt 50, Google maps has me taking South Dakota Ave to Monroe to Michigan. Anyone familiar with this route? If so, is this the best route to take? Estimated time is 1.5 hours, not including rush hour traffic. I have no idea what to expect. Any thoughts, advice, information is appreciated, thank you in advance.
Driving into D.C. during Friday morning rush hour...advice?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Curved Sofa
- 3 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 7 Memphis Tours
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 A Visit to Charleston
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 19 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 25 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls