On Friday, June 1, I need to drive from our home in Easton, MD (Eastern Shore) to the Basilica of the National Shrine for a high school graduation that begins at 9A. I've been told we need to be there NLT than 8:30A. From Rt 50, Google maps has me taking South Dakota Ave to Monroe to Michigan. Anyone familiar with this route? If so, is this the best route to take? Estimated time is 1.5 hours, not including rush hour traffic. I have no idea what to expect. Any thoughts, advice, information is appreciated, thank you in advance.
Driving into D.C. during Friday morning rush hour...advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 19 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 22 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Road Tour in Usa
- 25 So you love handbags!