On Friday, June 1, I need to drive from our home in Easton, MD (Eastern Shore) to the Basilica of the National Shrine for a high school graduation that begins at 9A. I've been told we need to be there NLT than 8:30A. From Rt 50, Google maps has me taking South Dakota Ave to Monroe to Michigan. Anyone familiar with this route? If so, is this the best route to take? Estimated time is 1.5 hours, not including rush hour traffic. I have no idea what to expect. Any thoughts, advice, information is appreciated, thank you in advance.
Driving into D.C. during Friday morning rush hour...advice?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Biloxi questions again
- 11 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 12 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 25 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona