On Friday, June 1, I need to drive from our home in Easton, MD (Eastern Shore) to the Basilica of the National Shrine for a high school graduation that begins at 9A. I've been told we need to be there NLT than 8:30A. From Rt 50, Google maps has me taking South Dakota Ave to Monroe to Michigan. Anyone familiar with this route? If so, is this the best route to take? Estimated time is 1.5 hours, not including rush hour traffic. I have no idea what to expect. Any thoughts, advice, information is appreciated, thank you in advance.
Driving into D.C. during Friday morning rush hour...advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Wine Country Picnic
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Road trip through the south
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 16 Getting around Las Vegas
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Rafting near Denali
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 22 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 Kennebunkport and....?