On Oct 15, my husband and I will be driving from Newport, RI up to Woodstock by way of Historical Deerfield in MA. taking 2 days to do so. We had planned on spending the night in Wilmington, VT before heading up Rte 100 to Woodstock.. It now appears that this may not be possible - roads out because of Irene. We don't want to travel on major roads - small towns and beautiful foliage are what we want to see.
Can anyone suggest an alternate route assuming Rte 100 is not ready. And perhaps suggest a place where we might spend the night. I know we're two weeks out, but we should have plan B ready to go. (We're visiting from Melbourne, Australia).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewdenmark.com/perlelux/
- 2 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 3 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 6 Homestay
- 7 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 11 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 Colorado itinerary
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 19 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 23 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!