We will be going in Mid August from the Portland, Maine area to Fitzwilliam, NH. Would love any suggestions for routes to take and places to visit. We aren't in any rush so would love to make some stops along the way. Thanks for your ideas
Driving Ideas from Maine to New Hampshire
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 St Patrick's renovations
- 12 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 General Utah planning questions
- 20 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 New York City Christmas Trip
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February