We will be going in Mid August from the Portland, Maine area to Fitzwilliam, NH. Would love any suggestions for routes to take and places to visit. We aren't in any rush so would love to make some stops along the way. Thanks for your ideas
Driving Ideas from Maine to New Hampshire
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Juneau May 8th
- 4 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?