We're planning a few days in Las Vegas before driving to Palm Springs. I assume that I-15 and I-10 is the quickest and easiest route, but it's nearly all Interstate, and so a bit boring. Is there any benefit, in terms of scenery and interest, to taking the 95 south instead, and approaching PS from the East? Speed isn't the most important thing.
Driving from Vegas to Palm Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 palm desert, CA
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 5 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 9 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 10 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 11 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 13 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 14 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 15 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 19 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 20 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 21 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 22 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 23 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 24 New York Trip
- 25 Balloon fest hotels