We're planning a few days in Las Vegas before driving to Palm Springs. I assume that I-15 and I-10 is the quickest and easiest route, but it's nearly all Interstate, and so a bit boring. Is there any benefit, in terms of scenery and interest, to taking the 95 south instead, and approaching PS from the East? Speed isn't the most important thing.
Driving from Vegas to Palm Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- Best tours
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 4 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 San Diego Public Transportation
- 8 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 9 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 10 Yellowstone Dining
- 11 Coronado Ferry
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Cape cod and Acadia
- 14 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Things to do around New York
- 18 Savannah GA
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Hotels near beach orange county
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot