We are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on the Thanksgiving weekend ( Sat 26 Nov).
Can anyone recommend the best route for this ?
Are we likely to run into heavy traffic on the Sat - am or pm.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 2 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 5 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 6 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 7 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 8 AR State Parks
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 9-10 day trip to WA
- 14 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 15 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 16 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 20 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Atlanta With Toddler
- 23 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 24 NYC For The Day
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.