We are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on the Thanksgiving weekend ( Sat 26 Nov).
Can anyone recommend the best route for this ?
Are we likely to run into heavy traffic on the Sat - am or pm.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Driving CA 395
- 6 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 7 Adirondacks trip repot
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 10 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 13 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 14 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 15 New England Tour
- 16 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 19 Downtown Denver hotel
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 22 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 23 San Diego VRBO area
- 24 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 25 Muir Woods in October