We are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on the Thanksgiving weekend ( Sat 26 Nov).
Can anyone recommend the best route for this ?
Are we likely to run into heavy traffic on the Sat - am or pm.
Thanks for your help.
Driving from Vegas to LA on Thanksgiving weekend
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Vero Beach FL
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Question about Boulder area
- 10 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 13 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!