We are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on the Thanksgiving weekend ( Sat 26 Nov).
Can anyone recommend the best route for this ?
Are we likely to run into heavy traffic on the Sat - am or pm.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 2 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 3 Mountain Honeymoon
- 4 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 5 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 6 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 7 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 8 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 9 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 10 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 11 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 12 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 13 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 14 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 15 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 16 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 17 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 18 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 19 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 20 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 21 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 22 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 23 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 24 Short weekend in Seattle
- 25 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?