My daughter and I will be driving her car from Toronto to Calgary in August. We have 4 days. Any suggestions for a route and where to stop for the night? Any areas to avoid? Suggestions welcome!
Driving from Toronto to Calgary through the U.S.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 2 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 3 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 4 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 5 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston