I am planning to drive from Houston to NYC for Christmas and head back at end of December. I just want to know if the roads are bad as i travel through NE states. Has anyone done a similar route. Any advice on PA, NY etc driving through? Thanks!
Driving from Texas to NYC in December. Please help.
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 5 NYC
- 6 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone