I am planning to drive from Houston to NYC for Christmas and head back at end of December. I just want to know if the roads are bad as i travel through NE states. Has anyone done a similar route. Any advice on PA, NY etc driving through? Thanks!
Driving from Texas to NYC in December. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 8 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 11 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 14 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 15 best of yellowstone
- 16 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 17 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?