My two sons and I did this trip last year but in reversal, when my youngest one applied to Arizona State University but he misses his family and he wants to move back to Miami. I will fly to Phoenix to accompany him on the trip and we plan to do all the driving in around 3 days. One question that I have asked a lot and never got an answer the first time around is: whenever I use google maps the route indicates that we will be driving very close or by Ciudad Juarez.. I just don't get it, if this is a mexican city why it shows in a US map all the time?. Also anyone has any tips for this trip?. My son's car is a Toyota Yaris 2011. Any tips on how to prepare the car for the trip? Any advise will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance
driving from Tempe AZ to Miami FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 4 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 relocating travel
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?