My two sons and I did this trip last year but in reversal, when my youngest one applied to Arizona State University but he misses his family and he wants to move back to Miami. I will fly to Phoenix to accompany him on the trip and we plan to do all the driving in around 3 days. One question that I have asked a lot and never got an answer the first time around is: whenever I use google maps the route indicates that we will be driving very close or by Ciudad Juarez.. I just don't get it, if this is a mexican city why it shows in a US map all the time?. Also anyone has any tips for this trip?. My son's car is a Toyota Yaris 2011. Any tips on how to prepare the car for the trip? Any advise will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance
driving from Tempe AZ to Miami FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 A day in Dallas
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Door County Suggestions
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 20 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings