My two sons and I did this trip last year but in reversal, when my youngest one applied to Arizona State University but he misses his family and he wants to move back to Miami. I will fly to Phoenix to accompany him on the trip and we plan to do all the driving in around 3 days. One question that I have asked a lot and never got an answer the first time around is: whenever I use google maps the route indicates that we will be driving very close or by Ciudad Juarez.. I just don't get it, if this is a mexican city why it shows in a US map all the time?. Also anyone has any tips for this trip?. My son's car is a Toyota Yaris 2011. Any tips on how to prepare the car for the trip? Any advise will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance
driving from Tempe AZ to Miami FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014