We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 Christmas Napa Valley
- 4 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Phone SIM
- 9 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 10 Las vegas +21
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 13 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 14 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 15 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 16 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 17 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 20 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 21 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 22 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 23 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 24 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 25 Newark to Paris