We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-science/
- 2 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 3 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 4 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 5 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 6 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 7 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 8 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 Staying outside DC
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 15 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 16 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 21 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 22 Road trip
- 23 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 24 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 25 Getting married to a French man