We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 3 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 4 road trip
- 5 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 6 FLL to Key West
- 7 New England Road Trip
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 10 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 13 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 14 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 15 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 16 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 17 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 23 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 24 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car