We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 2 Boston to Bar Harbor or Bangor to Bar Harbor
- 3 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 4 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 5 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 6 Florida Keys
- 7 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 8 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 Moving to a new state
- 13 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 15 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 16 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Kauai planning help
- 19 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 20 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 21 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 22 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 23 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 24 USA, Trip to the south
- 25 Ferry info