We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 2 Quick Muscle Gain @ http://musclebuildingbuy.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 3 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 4 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 8 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Layover
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 18 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 19 Wedding gifts?
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 24 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 25 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing