We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 2 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 3 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 4 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 5 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 6 Short Notice
- 7 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 8 4 days in San Francisco
- 9 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 10 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Novel in Progress
- 13 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 14 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 17 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 18 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 21 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 22 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 23 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 24 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 25 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim