We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/verutum-rx/
- 2 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 3 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 4 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 5 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 9 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 14 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 19 Colorado itinerary
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 22 Hawaii wedding
- 23 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 24 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 25 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips