We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Weather in Chicago
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 17 Dining in St. Louis
- 18 AR State Parks
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 24 JFK Terminal 8
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.