We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/nuavive-derma-serum/
- 2 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 3 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 4 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 5 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 6 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 7 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 13 Food Festival Tour
- 14 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 19 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 20 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 21 Dividing time in Glacier
- 22 My travels to Monument Valley
- 23 Miami for 2 days
- 24 Universal Studios vacation
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk