We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 4 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 5 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 10 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 11 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 12 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 16 New Orleans music
- 17 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 18 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 19 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 20 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 21 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 22 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 23 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 24 NYC with wheelchair
- 25 Mid 20's Honeymoon