We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Driving from St. Louis through Western States
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 3 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 6 Chicago Questions
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 12 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Chicago eateries downtown
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Where to from Tampa?
- 19 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 22 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!