We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 4 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 7 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 8 Kauai in November
- 9 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 10 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 11 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 12 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 13 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 14 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 15 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 20 NJ to Florida drive
- 21 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 22 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 23 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am