We're sure there's plenty of people out there with some good ideas for us.
We are just beginning to plan our trip. Probably should have started this a year ago.
We will be driving and have about 8 weeks. We would like to start in late August or Sept.
Our interests are hiking, biking-relatively flat areas-a little fishing, a white water rafting trip,
about 50% tent camping, and visiting small towns and out of the way places.
We for sure would like to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
Any suggestions at all will really be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Driving from St. Louis through Western States
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 Temecula Winery Tours
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Fairbanks Alaska
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 12 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 15 Broadway choices
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Question About Sealodge
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 New England Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula