My fiancé and I are getting married December 19th in Florida and looking to fly to Seattle December 21st to drive down the west coast for our honeymoon. We have about 11-12 days for the trip and we are looking for suggestions. We are big beer nerds, love food and we also love hiking. We know we want to see the red woods. We were wondering if anyone who had done the trip could tell us must sees or things to avoid. Any type of timeline or itinerary would be a great help as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 7 days in colorado
- 5 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 6 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 11 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 12 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 13 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 14 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 15 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 16 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 17 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 18 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 19 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 20 Family road trip
- 21 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Trip to Anchorage
- 23 South road trip
- 24 South road trip
- 25 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent