My fiancé and I are getting married December 19th in Florida and looking to fly to Seattle December 21st to drive down the west coast for our honeymoon. We have about 11-12 days for the trip and we are looking for suggestions. We are big beer nerds, love food and we also love hiking. We know we want to see the red woods. We were wondering if anyone who had done the trip could tell us must sees or things to avoid. Any type of timeline or itinerary would be a great help as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 2 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 3 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 4 Carmel Monterey
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 USA, Trip to the south
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Big Sure in June
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Roadtrip July 2017
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 17 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 18 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Arches Devils Garden
- 25 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?