Planning a road trip that will include Yellowstone and Glacier as well as Mt Ranier/Crater Lake/Seattle and Portland areas. Realizing that these two areas are far apart, we're debating whether we should allow time to drive from Seattle to Glacier or we should turn in the rental car, fly from Seattle to Kalispell, and pick up another rental car. One thing that may help us make that decision is whether the drive is worthwhile in terms of scenery and whether there are things not to be missed, i.e, worth an afternoon stopover, on the way. Appreciate any thoughts or information.
Driving from Seattle to Glacier NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 7 Weekend in NYC
- 8 Broadway this week
- 9 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 10 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay