Planning a road trip that will include Yellowstone and Glacier as well as Mt Ranier/Crater Lake/Seattle and Portland areas. Realizing that these two areas are far apart, we're debating whether we should allow time to drive from Seattle to Glacier or we should turn in the rental car, fly from Seattle to Kalispell, and pick up another rental car. One thing that may help us make that decision is whether the drive is worthwhile in terms of scenery and whether there are things not to be missed, i.e, worth an afternoon stopover, on the way. Appreciate any thoughts or information.
Driving from Seattle to Glacier NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 10 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 14 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 15 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 16 Whale watching
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 palm desert, CA
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 22 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia