Planning a road trip that will include Yellowstone and Glacier as well as Mt Ranier/Crater Lake/Seattle and Portland areas. Realizing that these two areas are far apart, we're debating whether we should allow time to drive from Seattle to Glacier or we should turn in the rental car, fly from Seattle to Kalispell, and pick up another rental car. One thing that may help us make that decision is whether the drive is worthwhile in terms of scenery and whether there are things not to be missed, i.e, worth an afternoon stopover, on the way. Appreciate any thoughts or information.
Driving from Seattle to Glacier NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Family Trip - August
- 2 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 3 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 4 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 5 Cell phone service in Moab
- 6 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Seattle Transportation??
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 13 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 20 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 25 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary