Planning a road trip that will include Yellowstone and Glacier as well as Mt Ranier/Crater Lake/Seattle and Portland areas. Realizing that these two areas are far apart, we're debating whether we should allow time to drive from Seattle to Glacier or we should turn in the rental car, fly from Seattle to Kalispell, and pick up another rental car. One thing that may help us make that decision is whether the drive is worthwhile in terms of scenery and whether there are things not to be missed, i.e, worth an afternoon stopover, on the way. Appreciate any thoughts or information.
Driving from Seattle to Glacier NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 5 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around