Planning a road trip that will include Yellowstone and Glacier as well as Mt Ranier/Crater Lake/Seattle and Portland areas. Realizing that these two areas are far apart, we're debating whether we should allow time to drive from Seattle to Glacier or we should turn in the rental car, fly from Seattle to Kalispell, and pick up another rental car. One thing that may help us make that decision is whether the drive is worthwhile in terms of scenery and whether there are things not to be missed, i.e, worth an afternoon stopover, on the way. Appreciate any thoughts or information.
Driving from Seattle to Glacier NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 2 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 3 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 4 bachelors degree
- 5 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 6 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 7 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 22 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 23 Happy Hour
- 24 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 25 road trip Houston-NJ