Planning a road trip that will include Yellowstone and Glacier as well as Mt Ranier/Crater Lake/Seattle and Portland areas. Realizing that these two areas are far apart, we're debating whether we should allow time to drive from Seattle to Glacier or we should turn in the rental car, fly from Seattle to Kalispell, and pick up another rental car. One thing that may help us make that decision is whether the drive is worthwhile in terms of scenery and whether there are things not to be missed, i.e, worth an afternoon stopover, on the way. Appreciate any thoughts or information.
Driving from Seattle to Glacier NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 14 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed