Planning a road trip that will include Yellowstone and Glacier as well as Mt Ranier/Crater Lake/Seattle and Portland areas. Realizing that these two areas are far apart, we're debating whether we should allow time to drive from Seattle to Glacier or we should turn in the rental car, fly from Seattle to Kalispell, and pick up another rental car. One thing that may help us make that decision is whether the drive is worthwhile in terms of scenery and whether there are things not to be missed, i.e, worth an afternoon stopover, on the way. Appreciate any thoughts or information.
Driving from Seattle to Glacier NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 San Diego Trip Report
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 18 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 19 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?