Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 2 Road trip October
- 3 Hilton Head restaurants
- 4 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 5 Advice on tipping
- 6 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 7 Amish
- 8 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 9 United Nations tours
- 10 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 11 national/state park in November
- 12 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 13 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 Cross Country NH to WA
- 19 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 2 months in Hawaii!
- 23 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 24 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 25 Las Vegas to LA by car.
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?