Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 2 Depot Bay OR
- 3 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 4 A June trip to Kauai
- 5 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 6 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 9 Across the United States by Train
- 10 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 11 Phone SIM
- 12 Best Amish Site to visit
- 13 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 25 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?