Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Trip advice please?!
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 4 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 5 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 8 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 11 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 14 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 15 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 16 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 17 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 25 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?