Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 7 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 8 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 9 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 10 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 11 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 12 Cape cod Labor Day
- 13 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?