Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 2 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 3 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 7 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 What is there to do on MAUI
- 10 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 Summer in Michigan
- 16 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 17 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 18 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 Rafting the Colorado
- 21 Glacier National Park
- 22 5 nights stay RMNP
- 23 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?