Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 2 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 3 Desert Southwest
- 4 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 5 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 6 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 Kids Vacation Place
- 10 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Mardi Gras
- 13 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 14 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Napa valley getaway
- 20 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 21 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 22 Steamboat in August
- 23 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 24 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 25 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?