Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 4 T-shirt One Direction for you
- 5 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 8 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 9 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 14 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 22 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 25 California RV baby and child seats
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?