Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Haleakala
- 2 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 3 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 5 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Vegas in mid may
- 8 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 12 Texas for art and history lovers
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US