Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 2 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 3 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 4 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 5 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 9 Where to from Tampa?
- 10 Is the New York subway safe?
- 11 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 18 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida