Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scared of flying? University research project needs YOU
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Nova Star
- 4 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 7 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 8 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 11 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 12 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 15 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 16 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 17 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 18 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 19 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 20 myrtle beach
- 21 Hilton Head
- 22 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Seth Michael Goldstein New Bie Here
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?