Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 4 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 5 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 US whole month of January where to
- 8 Miami airport--safety??
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Things to do in Toronto
- 13 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 15 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 18 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 19 Dinosaur National Monument
- 20 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 21 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 22 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 25 Maui - luau question
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?