Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 How much time in Badlands?
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 5 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 6 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 7 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 13 Christmas in Colorado
- 14 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 15 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Where to live in the North East
- 18 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 21 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 22 Houston during hurricane
- 23 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?