My husband and I would like to drive from Seatle to San Francisco. Dates we are looking at are Feb.26, 2013 to March 12, 2013. We Have to be in Portland, Oregon from March 3rd to March 7th. Is this drive worth it? Is there enough time? Any suggestions welcome. Thank you.
Driving from Seatle to San Francisco
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 5 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 12 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?