We'll be driving from Savannah to Key West in October 2013.
We'd like a stopping point about midway for one night.
I know Orlando is about midway but we have no interest in visiting the attractions there. We'd like to skip it totally as we're interested in a quaint small beach town.
Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 2 NYC with 8 yr old
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Miami and New Orleans
- 5 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 8 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 9 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 10 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 11 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 12 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 13 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 14 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 15 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 stopping off I 81 South
- 18 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please
- 19 24 hours in Boston - Where to eat?
- 20 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 21 United Nations tours
- 22 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 23 Relocating?
- 24 Advice on tipping
- 25 Best stays in Jackson hole/tetons