We'll be driving from Savannah to Key West in October 2013.
We'd like a stopping point about midway for one night.
I know Orlando is about midway but we have no interest in visiting the attractions there. We'd like to skip it totally as we're interested in a quaint small beach town.
Any help is much appreciated.
Driving from Savannah to Key West - need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Alaska
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 8 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 9 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Universal studios/Orlando
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson