We'll be driving from Savannah to Key West in October 2013.
We'd like a stopping point about midway for one night.
I know Orlando is about midway but we have no interest in visiting the attractions there. We'd like to skip it totally as we're interested in a quaint small beach town.
Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona
- 2 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 3 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 4 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 5 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 6 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Grade 12 subjects
- 8 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 9 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 10 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 11 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 12 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 13 NJ to Florida drive
- 14 Kauai in November
- 15 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 18 what western states to spend the most time in
- 19 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 20 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 21 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 24 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 25 What's There to Do in Kauai???