We'll be driving from Savannah to Key West in October 2013.
We'd like a stopping point about midway for one night.
I know Orlando is about midway but we have no interest in visiting the attractions there. We'd like to skip it totally as we're interested in a quaint small beach town.
Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnessbiotics.com/hl12-supplement-reviews/
- 2 http://fitnessbiotics.com/green-relief/
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 HAWAII; HELP!
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 15 Coffee in Boston?
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 18 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907