I'm from Singapore and would be travelling to the US in June. Our first trip to the US. My tour group would be a group of 6 adults and two children (2 and 5 yr olds). Would be touching down on the 8th of June.
I'm think of doing a California with Las Vegas trip by car. I would be driving a Ford Econoline (or similar).
Initially I was thinking of doing SFO (3 nights)-LV (2 nights)-SD (2 nights)-LA (4 nights) (8-19 June). What do you think? Is it doable?
I'm just worried about the SFO to Las Vegas drive. Is it possible to do it in one day? I'm just interested in getting to LV. Alternatively I was thinking of doing SFO to SD (possible to do it in one day? Also just interested in getting to SD and don't mind not stopping except for toilet breaks) and then to LV and finally to LA.
Driving from San Francisco-Las Vegas-San Diego-Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 replica designer handbags
- 3 Portland Maine Hotels
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii