I'm from Singapore and would be travelling to the US in June. Our first trip to the US. My tour group would be a group of 6 adults and two children (2 and 5 yr olds). Would be touching down on the 8th of June.
I'm think of doing a California with Las Vegas trip by car. I would be driving a Ford Econoline (or similar).
Initially I was thinking of doing SFO (3 nights)-LV (2 nights)-SD (2 nights)-LA (4 nights) (8-19 June). What do you think? Is it doable?
I'm just worried about the SFO to Las Vegas drive. Is it possible to do it in one day? I'm just interested in getting to LV. Alternatively I was thinking of doing SFO to SD (possible to do it in one day? Also just interested in getting to SD and don't mind not stopping except for toilet breaks) and then to LV and finally to LA.
Driving from San Francisco-Las Vegas-San Diego-Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rain in Kauai
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint