I'm from Singapore and would be travelling to the US in June. Our first trip to the US. My tour group would be a group of 6 adults and two children (2 and 5 yr olds). Would be touching down on the 8th of June.
I'm think of doing a California with Las Vegas trip by car. I would be driving a Ford Econoline (or similar).
Initially I was thinking of doing SFO (3 nights)-LV (2 nights)-SD (2 nights)-LA (4 nights) (8-19 June). What do you think? Is it doable?
I'm just worried about the SFO to Las Vegas drive. Is it possible to do it in one day? I'm just interested in getting to LV. Alternatively I was thinking of doing SFO to SD (possible to do it in one day? Also just interested in getting to SD and don't mind not stopping except for toilet breaks) and then to LV and finally to LA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 Special Rate for LGA
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Miami
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
Driving from San Francisco-Las Vegas-San Diego-Los Angeles