I'm from Singapore and would be travelling to the US in June. Our first trip to the US. My tour group would be a group of 6 adults and two children (2 and 5 yr olds). Would be touching down on the 8th of June.
I'm think of doing a California with Las Vegas trip by car. I would be driving a Ford Econoline (or similar).
Initially I was thinking of doing SFO (3 nights)-LV (2 nights)-SD (2 nights)-LA (4 nights) (8-19 June). What do you think? Is it doable?
I'm just worried about the SFO to Las Vegas drive. Is it possible to do it in one day? I'm just interested in getting to LV. Alternatively I was thinking of doing SFO to SD (possible to do it in one day? Also just interested in getting to SD and don't mind not stopping except for toilet breaks) and then to LV and finally to LA.
Driving from San Francisco-Las Vegas-San Diego-Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 4 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 10 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 11 Long Island Advice
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 14 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto