Hi, As part of a road trip in late February we'll be driving between San Antonio and Lafayette, which seemingly takes about 6hrs or so. We want to try and do it in one day, but can anyone suggest which of the towns along the way we should stop at? Maybe for lunch, but not necessarily. Thanks.
Driving from San Antonio Tx to Lafayette.
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 3 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 4 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 8 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 9 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 New York City Parking
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Fran