Hi, As part of a road trip in late February we'll be driving between San Antonio and Lafayette, which seemingly takes about 6hrs or so. We want to try and do it in one day, but can anyone suggest which of the towns along the way we should stop at? Maybe for lunch, but not necessarily. Thanks.
Driving from San Antonio Tx to Lafayette.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 14 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed