My hubby and I, along with our two teens, ages 18 & 16 will be driving from San Antonio Texas to Orlando Florida mid June 2014. We are staying in Orlando FL for 4 days and 3 nights. We are looking for the best beaches to stop to visit along the way, as well as any other family friendly attractions, towns, etc. as were hoping to take advantage of the extra days heading up there and the days back. Also, what are your thoughts about visiting New Orleans? Is there anything interesting goin on there te 2nd weekend in June 2014? Does anyone have any suggestions? Any input?
Driving from San Antonio Texas to Orlando Florida 2nd week of June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 investing money online no scam payout
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Las Vegas must sees
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Morning in miami
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 14 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 24 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour