My hubby and I, along with our two teens, ages 18 & 16 will be driving from San Antonio Texas to Orlando Florida mid June 2014. We are staying in Orlando FL for 4 days and 3 nights. We are looking for the best beaches to stop to visit along the way, as well as any other family friendly attractions, towns, etc. as were hoping to take advantage of the extra days heading up there and the days back. Also, what are your thoughts about visiting New Orleans? Is there anything interesting goin on there te 2nd weekend in June 2014? Does anyone have any suggestions? Any input?
Driving from San Antonio Texas to Orlando Florida 2nd week of June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 2 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach