My hubby and I, along with our two teens, ages 18 & 16 will be driving from San Antonio Texas to Orlando Florida mid June 2014. We are staying in Orlando FL for 4 days and 3 nights. We are looking for the best beaches to stop to visit along the way, as well as any other family friendly attractions, towns, etc. as were hoping to take advantage of the extra days heading up there and the days back. Also, what are your thoughts about visiting New Orleans? Is there anything interesting goin on there te 2nd weekend in June 2014? Does anyone have any suggestions? Any input?
Driving from San Antonio Texas to Orlando Florida 2nd week of June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa