We are thinking of making an impromptu trip to Stowe VT late August. It will be a mini vacation for about 5 days. I need recommendations on how to make this trip fun for 2 kids (9 and 7 y/o) and in laws. We would like to stop for night at some scenic places on the way out and back so it's not a long drive. This is what I am thinking:
Day 1: Leave early evening, stay for the night (close to NY?) at a small town with some pretty scenery
Day 2: Spend the morning and afternoon exploring/driving around the area. Head to Stowe
Day 3: Stowe
Day 4: Stowe. Leave late evening and stay at a different small town en route
Day 5: Explore around the area. Drive back to Philly.
Does this sound doable?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 2 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 3 Traveling with an infant
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 5 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 6 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 7 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/inherent-beauty-serum/
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/maxtropin/
- 9 Nashville restaurants
- 10 Megadrox One common mistake
- 11 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 12 Lifedryn Can Make You Slim In Less Time
- 13 http://topmusclemighty.com/pro-shred-elite/
- 14 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 15 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 16 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 17 http://www.wecareskincare.com/luxia-no-7/
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Across country drive
- 20 The Natural TBal75 Trenbolone
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 23 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 24 http://www.singlerank.com/somnapure-natural-sleep-aid/
- 25 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/