We are thinking of making an impromptu trip to Stowe VT late August. It will be a mini vacation for about 5 days. I need recommendations on how to make this trip fun for 2 kids (9 and 7 y/o) and in laws. We would like to stop for night at some scenic places on the way out and back so it's not a long drive. This is what I am thinking:
Day 1: Leave early evening, stay for the night (close to NY?) at a small town with some pretty scenery
Day 2: Spend the morning and afternoon exploring/driving around the area. Head to Stowe
Day 3: Stowe
Day 4: Stowe. Leave late evening and stay at a different small town en route
Day 5: Explore around the area. Drive back to Philly.
Does this sound doable?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ziemer Law, LLC
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 4 Seattle Ho
- 5 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 6 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 14 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 15 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 19 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 20 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Beer Bar - NYC
- 23 First Trip to New Mexico
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th