I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best routes to take. I was told that US 17 is a scenic coastal route. Would I pick this up in Virginia? My plan is to take 95 S to Rt 1 US S and then Rt 13. Will this take me to an interchange to pick up 17 at some point? We have 7-8 days to spend so we will break up the trip. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 2 Cross Country NH to WA
- 3 best binocular for travel
- 4 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Amish
- 7 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 8 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 9 Seattle Hotels
- 10 Cayo Costa State Park
- 11 2 months in Hawaii!
- 12 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 13 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 14 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 15 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 16 Utah, arizona part three
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Providence question
- 19 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 20 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 21 3 day cruise from Boston
- 22 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 23 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 24 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 25 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce