I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best routes to take. I was told that US 17 is a scenic coastal route. Would I pick this up in Virginia? My plan is to take 95 S to Rt 1 US S and then Rt 13. Will this take me to an interchange to pick up 17 at some point? We have 7-8 days to spend so we will break up the trip. Thanks in advance!
Driving from Philadelphia to Charleston, SC in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 2 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 6 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 9 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 10 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 11 Cape Cod trip report
- 12 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 13 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Seafood
- 18 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 San Diego farmer's markets
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 24 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 25 Connecticut River Byway