I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best routes to take. I was told that US 17 is a scenic coastal route. Would I pick this up in Virginia? My plan is to take 95 S to Rt 1 US S and then Rt 13. Will this take me to an interchange to pick up 17 at some point? We have 7-8 days to spend so we will break up the trip. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 5 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 6 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 7 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 8 Hawaii wedding
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 12 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 13 Oregon Coast question
- 14 California road trip
- 15 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 16 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 17 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 18 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 19 Moving to Montana
- 20 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 21 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 22 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 23 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 24 Savanah GA
- 25 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK