I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best routes to take. I was told that US 17 is a scenic coastal route. Would I pick this up in Virginia? My plan is to take 95 S to Rt 1 US S and then Rt 13. Will this take me to an interchange to pick up 17 at some point? We have 7-8 days to spend so we will break up the trip. Thanks in advance!
Driving from Philadelphia to Charleston, SC in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 5 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 6 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 12 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 17 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Road trip itinerary
- 22 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 23 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?