I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best routes to take. I was told that US 17 is a scenic coastal route. Would I pick this up in Virginia? My plan is to take 95 S to Rt 1 US S and then Rt 13. Will this take me to an interchange to pick up 17 at some point? We have 7-8 days to spend so we will break up the trip. Thanks in advance!
Driving from Philadelphia to Charleston, SC in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Southwest
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 4 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 5 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 6 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 7 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 adams morgan - safety
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 21 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot