I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best routes to take. I was told that US 17 is a scenic coastal route. Would I pick this up in Virginia? My plan is to take 95 S to Rt 1 US S and then Rt 13. Will this take me to an interchange to pick up 17 at some point? We have 7-8 days to spend so we will break up the trip. Thanks in advance!
Driving from Philadelphia to Charleston, SC in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 10 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 11 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 16 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 17 Richmond highlights?
- 18 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 19 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 22 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 23 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai