I plan to take a road trip from Orlando, Florida to somewhere in Louisiana early next year with my father in law. I'm thinking it would be a 5 day trip but I am willing to add a few days if needed.
My father in law lives in Miami and his hobby is fishing. So I am trying to map a route that would hug the coastline from Florida to Louisiana and stop in various areas where fishing is good or the culture or landmarks are special and warrant stopping. I'm willing to deviate from the coast if the landmark, history, or beauty of an area are exceptional.
I don't expect to stay in any particular area more than 1 night but would do so if it was worthwhile.
Additional areas of interest would be music or similar festivals that could be along the way and we want to take it slow and enjoy the natural scenery.
If you have any suggestions that you can pass along, I would appreciate it.
Thank you in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/male-onyx/
- 2 brosway gioielli outlet www.brosway-shop-it.com
- 3 Vannak Taing
- 4 Best interior Designers
- 5 Decoration Ideas For Home
- 6 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 7 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 8 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 13 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 20 Days Road Trip
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Denver to Yellowstone
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco