I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Balanced Diet Help You to Get In Shape At Home
- 2 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 3 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 4 Weight Loss reviews provide useful insights on various programs
- 5 Key West luxury hotels
- 6 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 7 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 I95
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 19 Nashville Never Been
- 20 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 24 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 25 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago