I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Driving from Oregon to Vancouver (BC) - is it safe? tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 2 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 3 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 4 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 5 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 6 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 7 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 8 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 9 can you help me plan a trip?
- 10 Seattle - newby questions
- 11 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 14 Restaurants Chicago June
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 17 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 18 tip for valet parking
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 22 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 23 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?