I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 11 Magic Show
- 12 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 13 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 19 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 20 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs