I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 2 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 3 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 4 Charleston and Asheville
- 5 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 6 trip to Acadia National Park
- 7 Visa, Greencard advice
- 8 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 9 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 10 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 11 march anniversary trip
- 12 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 15 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 September southwest utah
- 18 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 19 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 20 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Connecting at MSP
- 23 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 24 Good base for exploring Sonoma Valley?
- 25 Centra Coast Wildlife