I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Driving from Oregon to Vancouver (BC) - is it safe? tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 6 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 7 Philly
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 11 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 23 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 24 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 25 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days