I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MSN mail Technical support phone number 1800-570-1233 msn account helpline
- 2 AOL mail Technical support phone number 1800-570-1233 Aol account helpline
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Road trip around Washington DC
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 12 Suisse Renewal
- 13 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 14 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 15 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 16 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 17 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 25 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?