I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 2 louisiana bayou
- 3 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 4 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 5 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 New Orleans logistics
- 13 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 14 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 15 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 16 North Oregon Coast touring
- 17 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 19 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 20 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 21 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 22 My Vegas TR
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 25 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions