I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://alphajackedhelp.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/natures-trim-garcinia/
- 3 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 4 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 9 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 10 Boston Ideas
- 11 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 12 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 13 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 14 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 17 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 18 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 19 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 20 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 21 Lake Champlain, VT
- 22 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 25 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter