I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 2 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 8 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 9 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 10 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 13 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 14 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 17 Napa valley getaway
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Day in Spokane
- 20 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 21 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 22 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016