I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 2 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 3 What to do in New York?
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 When do school start again in August?
- 6 What to do in San Diego
- 7 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 8 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 16 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday