I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Driving from Oregon to Vancouver (BC) - is it safe? tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Family Trip - August
- 2 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 3 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 4 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 5 Cell phone service in Moab
- 6 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Seattle Transportation??
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 13 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 20 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 25 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary