I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 3 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 9 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 10 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 11 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 17 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 south west family trip itinerary
- 20 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 24 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 25 wasting time around JFK