I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Driving from Oregon to Vancouver (BC) - is it safe? tips?
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 8 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 9 St. Augustine, Florida
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Where should I move to?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 18 Fripp island
- 19 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 20 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 25 Hollywood with 17yr old son