I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 Chicago to Charleston
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 7 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 8 Honeymoon out west.
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Retiring to Tucson
- 17 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 18 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 19 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 20 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 21 Big Sure in June
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Roadtrip July 2017
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?