I am planning a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Vancouver (B.C) for the Christmas brake with my husband for 2 weeks.
Ideally, we would go for a more scenic drive, stopping along the way, ending up in Vancouver. We would like to spend at least a week in Whistler, and then come back to Portland again.
I am just starting my research, but if anyone got tips on:
- best routes
- confirm if it's not dangerous (snow/ ice)
- To do's along the way
- Any heads up for this route we should be aware of
It would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 2 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 3 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 4 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 5 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 6 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 7 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 8 Minnesota to Colorado
- 9 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 10 Pittsburgh Trip
- 11 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 12 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 13 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 14 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 North Carolina Triangle
- 19 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 20 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/marvel-champions-cheats/
- 21 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 22 first trip to HI
- 23 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 24 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 25 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip