Are there any must sees between these two cities --- and, where is the best location in Sioux Falls to book a hotel? Downtown? I like to be within walking distance of restaurants, shops museums, etc. Thanks for any help.
Driving from Omaha to Sioux Falls, SD - need help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 13 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 14 Alaska
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa