Looking for best route and things to see along the way...don't want to miss anything...must sees are Grand Canyon and Sedona.
driving from NJ to Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 2 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 3 Road trip itinerary
- 4 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 10 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 11 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 12 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 21 Burlington VT day trip
- 22 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton