I plan on driving from Southern NH to the Portland, OR area in mid-late August of this year. We have not planned our route yet & i am looking for ideas on the best "sights" to see along our trip. We will have about a week to get there, 2 days in OR, then another week to get back home. My kids are 20 year old male, 13 year old female & 12 year old male. I like off the beaten path places more than "touristy" places. Like the biggest ball of yarn, weird things like that.
Driving from NH to OR with 20, 13 & 12 year olds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 2 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Middle America in October
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 visit to HIghLine
- 11 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 15 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 19 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 21 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 22 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando