I'm driving down to boca in the early part of january. I'd like to know where and when to stop,
what place to stay and eat..And about how long it will take.thanks donnyC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Bed and Breakfast
- 4 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 5 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 11 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 12 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 13 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 14 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 OHare car service north suburbs
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017