I'm driving down to boca in the early part of january. I'd like to know where and when to stop,
what place to stay and eat..And about how long it will take.thanks donnyC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Back from the Big Easy
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 4 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Cross country tips
- 8 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Parka in PA during February?
- 12 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB