I'm driving down to boca in the early part of january. I'd like to know where and when to stop,
what place to stay and eat..And about how long it will take.thanks donnyC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 4 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 5 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 8 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 9 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 10 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 11 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 12 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 13 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 limited mobility for Savannah
- 17 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Northwest Passage
- 20 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 21 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 22 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 23 Northwest Car Trip
- 24 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!