I'm driving down to boca in the early part of january. I'd like to know where and when to stop,
what place to stay and eat..And about how long it will take.thanks donnyC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 6 Train from east cost to west coast
- 7 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 8 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 9 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 10 Arches or Zion?
- 11 Route 66
- 12 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 13 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 14 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 16 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 17 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 20 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 21 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 25 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)