I'm driving down to boca in the early part of january. I'd like to know where and when to stop,
what place to stay and eat..And about how long it will take.thanks donnyC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 3 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 7 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 10 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 11 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 12 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 13 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 14 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 15 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 16 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 17 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 18 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Yosemite This Weekend
- 21 Where to stay in Boston?
- 22 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 23 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 24 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 25 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?