My husband and I are driving from New Orleans to Nashville. I realize it's quite a long drive and I would like to know of some nice stops we can make along the way. We have unlimited time, so we can spend a day or two anywhere thats suggested. We like culture, history, adventure......any help would be appreciated.
Driving from New Orleans to Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Kid School Admission
- 3 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 4 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 5 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 NYC hotel/July
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Southern Alabama trip report
- 11 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 14 New York City-New Things?
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 20 Atlanta to LA
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 24 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 25 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?