My husband and I are driving from New Orleans to Nashville. I realize it's quite a long drive and I would like to know of some nice stops we can make along the way. We have unlimited time, so we can spend a day or two anywhere thats suggested. We like culture, history, adventure......any help would be appreciated.
Driving from New Orleans to Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Moving to CT
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Ackislander
- 10 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 11 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 12 san diego or nearby area
- 13 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 14 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 17 LA for a day and a half
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks