We drive down to Florida every winter and like to stop off on the way down, We've been to Charlottsville, Washington DC, Charlotte, Atlanta , Savannah and Charleston. We wanted to see Nashville, taking Rt 81. We have about 4 days,. What else can you recommend to see (Memphis is too far west) on the way to Nashville or after on the way to Florida.( We took the Blue Ridge Pkway on our way up in May and found it overrated.)
Driving from New Jersey to Florida via Nashville in late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 2 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach