We drive down to Florida every winter and like to stop off on the way down, We've been to Charlottsville, Washington DC, Charlotte, Atlanta , Savannah and Charleston. We wanted to see Nashville, taking Rt 81. We have about 4 days,. What else can you recommend to see (Memphis is too far west) on the way to Nashville or after on the way to Florida.( We took the Blue Ridge Pkway on our way up in May and found it overrated.)
Driving from New Jersey to Florida via Nashville in late October
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 hotel near Met NYC
- 6 Where should I move to?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 Fripp island
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 15 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotel near Public Theater
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles