What's the best route to take from Mystic CT into the Midtown Manhattan area of NY, arriving on a weekday morning around 10am? How much time should we allow to get into the city? Thanks!
driving from Mystic CT to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Langley, Washington
- 2 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 3 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 4 Road Tour in Usa
- 5 Review of VRBO # 397913 Monterey, CA
- 6 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 7 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 8 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 9 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 10 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 11 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 12 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 13 Limo hire from San Francisco to Napa
- 14 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 15 Meandering from San Diego to LA 10/28-10/31
- 16 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 17 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 18 Santa Fe
- 19 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 20 Christmas Week
- 21 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 22 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 23 Miami Hotel before cruise / December
- 24 Change in the reservation system for USS Arizona Memorial
- 25 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg