Looking for fun places to stop during our road trip from Moline to St. Petes Beach. We will be traveling with two toddlers so something that would be fun for then and resturants that are good for kids.
Driving from Moline, IL to St. Pete, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 3 Colorado Skiing
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 14 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 Middle America in October
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 visit to HIghLine
- 22 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 23 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 24 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 25 4 week family trip ideas