Looking for fun places to stop during our road trip from Moline to St. Petes Beach. We will be traveling with two toddlers so something that would be fun for then and resturants that are good for kids.
Driving from Moline, IL to St. Pete, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 4 Cape Cod in October
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 charlotte
- 8 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 9 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Sonoma or napa?
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Black Hills Trip Report
- 16 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 19 Air Connections on Maui
- 20 Theater Historians
- 21 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 22 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 23 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 24 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 25 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips