Looking for fun places to stop during our road trip from Moline to St. Petes Beach. We will be traveling with two toddlers so something that would be fun for then and resturants that are good for kids.
Driving from Moline, IL to St. Pete, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 5 family road trip
- 6 Kid School Admission
- 7 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 9 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works