I plan to drive from Midland, MI to Chicago. Most maps suggest driving west from Midland toward South Heaven, MI. It seems there is a long drive along the Lake. The view I am sure is beautiful but I'd rather get to the destination as fast as I can. Can I drive 60-70 mph along the Lake or this is one of those scenic drives that everyone goes 10-20 mph? Which route do you suggest to be the fastest to get to Chicago? Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/t90-xplode/
- 4 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 8 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/raw-power-xl/
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 14 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 15 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 16 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 17 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 18 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 19 Cape cod Labor Day
- 20 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 21 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 22 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 23 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 24 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 25 US Open Tennis