I plan to drive from Midland, MI to Chicago. Most maps suggest driving west from Midland toward South Heaven, MI. It seems there is a long drive along the Lake. The view I am sure is beautiful but I'd rather get to the destination as fast as I can. Can I drive 60-70 mph along the Lake or this is one of those scenic drives that everyone goes 10-20 mph? Which route do you suggest to be the fastest to get to Chicago? Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/chantel-st-claire-canada/
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 6 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Northwest Passage
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 Alaska cruise
- 13 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 22 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments