I plan to drive from Midland, MI to Chicago. Most maps suggest driving west from Midland toward South Heaven, MI. It seems there is a long drive along the Lake. The view I am sure is beautiful but I'd rather get to the destination as fast as I can. Can I drive 60-70 mph along the Lake or this is one of those scenic drives that everyone goes 10-20 mph? Which route do you suggest to be the fastest to get to Chicago? Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 7 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 11 Currency and hotels
- 12 Vegas with toddler twins
- 13 Las Vegas Vacation
- 14 OHare car service north suburbs
- 15 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 17 disneyland
- 18 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 19 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 Warmth in December without Zika??