I plan to drive from Midland, MI to Chicago. Most maps suggest driving west from Midland toward South Heaven, MI. It seems there is a long drive along the Lake. The view I am sure is beautiful but I'd rather get to the destination as fast as I can. Can I drive 60-70 mph along the Lake or this is one of those scenic drives that everyone goes 10-20 mph? Which route do you suggest to be the fastest to get to Chicago? Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7 call!
- 2 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 5 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 6 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 7 Another Great DC Trip
- 8 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 9 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 10 Novel in Progress
- 11 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 12 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 13 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 14 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 15 Short Notice
- 16 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 17 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 20 Inn at Key West
- 21 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!