I plan to drive from Midland, MI to Chicago. Most maps suggest driving west from Midland toward South Heaven, MI. It seems there is a long drive along the Lake. The view I am sure is beautiful but I'd rather get to the destination as fast as I can. Can I drive 60-70 mph along the Lake or this is one of those scenic drives that everyone goes 10-20 mph? Which route do you suggest to be the fastest to get to Chicago? Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 2 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 3 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 4 help from a true New Yorker.
- 5 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 6 Safety Concerns
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Alaska independent tour for group
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 12 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 13 5 days in Colorado
- 14 Trip to northern California
- 15 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 19 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 20 Alaska -public transport
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Hamilton Broadway
- 23 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 24 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 25 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO