I plan to drive from Midland, MI to Chicago. Most maps suggest driving west from Midland toward South Heaven, MI. It seems there is a long drive along the Lake. The view I am sure is beautiful but I'd rather get to the destination as fast as I can. Can I drive 60-70 mph along the Lake or this is one of those scenic drives that everyone goes 10-20 mph? Which route do you suggest to be the fastest to get to Chicago? Thanks a bunch
Driving from Midland, MI to Chicago
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 Williamsburg VA
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 What to do with extra day in Virginia?