I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Boston & Cape Cod
- 9 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 13 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 14 Moving out of states from Florida
- 15 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 16 family road trip
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?