I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 2 Car Needed in Austin?
- 3 Moving to New Jersey
- 4 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 East Coast Road Trip