I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 2 San Diego with Kids
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 14 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 15 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 16 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station