I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Arches National Park in a day
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 JFK Airport
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???