I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 charlotte
- 4 USA trip
- 5 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 NBA tickets??
- 8 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 14 Orlando for Work
- 15 camaro hire in waikiki
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 23 Sonoma or napa?
- 24 Black Hills Trip Report
- 25 Nashville TN to Newark NJ