I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Charlotte restaurant help
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Alaska railroad?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 9 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 culpepper
- 12 NYC Clubs for live music
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West