I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 House sitter
- 4 Calf trip
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 x mas
- 13 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 14 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 15 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 16 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 17 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 20 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 Stopover in MIAMI
- 23 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 24 San Francisco Advice needed
- 25 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?