I'm planning a new trip with my adult daughter. We will be flying into Miami on Nov. 30 and should be on South Beach by noon. We will be staying 2 nights on South Beach and then driving to Key Largo for 3 nights and then down to Key West for 4 nights. I'm looking for fun/special activities that I should not miss along the way. This is my daughters first time seeing the ocean so it will be special for her. I want to do a lot of snorkeling and we are both interested in seeing gardens and bird/animal santuaries. Any ideas you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
Driving from Miami to Key West in a Convertible! One of my dreams!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 7 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's