I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Northwest Car Trip
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Northwest Passage
- 10 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 11 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 15 Sonoma
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 18 Alaska cruise
- 19 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 101 closure
- 22 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 25 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn