I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 7 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 8 Airport Advice for GNP
- 9 Day trips from Boston
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging