I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 2 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 3 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 4 Glacier National Park
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 Vegas with toddler twins
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 Traveling Alone
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 Arizona in late January
- 14 New Mexico in May
- 15 Las Vegas Vacation
- 16 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 disneyland
- 19 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 20 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 21 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 22 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 23 OHare car service north suburbs
- 24 California Coast in January
- 25 Key West