I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 7 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 8 I95
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 14 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 18 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?