I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megadrox Be sure you find ways to stay
- 2 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/dermagen-iq/
- 3 http://healthyclubpro.com/bella-gold-serum/
- 4 Testropin Rocks Your Muscles
- 5 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 6 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 7 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 8 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 9 http://www.cogniqtry.com/bisou-cream/
- 10 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 11 Sedona to Vegas
- 12 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 48 Hours in NYC
- 15 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 16 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 17 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 18 Ferry to Nantucket
- 19 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 20 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 21 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 22 Another question about hawaii
- 23 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 24 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 25 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary