I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Myrtle Beach
- 7 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 10 Colorado in the summer!
- 11 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Travel West Coast
- 22 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 traveling Amtrak cross country