I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 11 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 12 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 24 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 25 EWR to Midtown Manhattan