I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 2 AOL@ Password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CARE b*g
- 3 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 4 New Itinerary
- 5 Help with Northwest Trip
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 10 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 11 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 12 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 road trip
- 14 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 15 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 20 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 21 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 22 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 23 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 24 Myrtle beach
- 25 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report