I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/testo-boost-x/
- 2 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Hawaii wedding
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 15 Route 66
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 20 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 Train from east cost to west coast
- 25 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??