I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 2 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 3 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 4 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 5 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 8 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 16 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 OHare car service north suburbs
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!