I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/vitalmax-xt-reviews/
- 2 Ombia Derma
- 3 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 4 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 5 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 6 sound? How about enhancing your personal
- 7 http://health-wellnessworld.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 8 Dark Under Eye Circles ! http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/choice-eye-cream/
- 9 http://www.thecrazymass.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 10 A day in Boston
- 11 Make Your Skin Looks Younger With Ombia Derma
- 12 Newport , RI
- 13 Home Remodeling and Renovation Company Las Vegas
- 14 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 15 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/hypertone-force-sa/
- 16 separate lenses with each purchase
- 17 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 18 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 19 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 20 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/vitalmax-xt-reviews/
- 21 Using the base? Wash your face with special
- 22 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!