I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!
- 1 1 day in Portland
- 2 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 3 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 4 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 5 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 6 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 9 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 10 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 11 Key West at Christmas time
- 12 Small Sofas
- 13 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 14 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 15 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 16 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 17 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 18 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 19 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 20 Trying To Find a Place
- 21 romantic colorado trip
- 22 Fourth of July Weekend
- 23 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Marcola?