I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!
- 1 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 4 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 7 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 8 Columbus food !
- 9 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Trying To Find a Place
- 15 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 16 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 17 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 18 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 22 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 23 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 24 Minnesota State Fair
- 25 hotel in carmel or monterey