I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/evermax/
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/nitric-muscle-uptake/
- 3 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Florida vacation
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 I95
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!