I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 2 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 3 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Oregon road trip
- 10 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Weather in Chicago
- 13 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 14 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 15 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!