I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!
- 1 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 2 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 3 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 11 Car trip from Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 23 Retiring in Colorado
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls