I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 JFK Airport
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Marco Island
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 things to do near Arches National Park
- 23 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed