I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 Phoenix restaurants
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 5 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 6 San Diego Trip Report
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 10 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 14 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 21 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??