I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 12 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 19 Roadtrip July 2017
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February and need Advice!