we are visiting USA this June and are planning to drive from Lee Vining to Zion lodge.
Wanted some advice on the best route.I am assuming it would be about 8~9 hours drive.
Unsure about which roads to take.
Your help would be really appreciated. many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 2 My blood pressure should have shot through
- 3 Tips For Dumping Under Eye Bags
- 4 Crazy Mass Review - Enables fast and efficient fat Reduction
- 5 Sedona to Vegas
- 6 Broadway show tickets
- 7 Restaurants in DC
- 8 Hawk's
- 9 4th of July in Chicago
- 10 Oahu hotels
- 11 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 14 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 15 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 16 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 17 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 18 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 21 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 23 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 24 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 25 Quick trip to New Mexico