we are visiting USA this June and are planning to drive from Lee Vining to Zion lodge.
Wanted some advice on the best route.I am assuming it would be about 8~9 hours drive.
Unsure about which roads to take.
Your help would be really appreciated. many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bring excitement into a relationshipp by mpozi +27783434273
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Florida in October
- 9 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 10 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 FLL to Key West
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 16 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 19 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 20 road trip
- 21 New England Road Trip
- 22 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 23 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 24 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 25 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO