we are visiting USA this June and are planning to drive from Lee Vining to Zion lodge.
Wanted some advice on the best route.I am assuming it would be about 8~9 hours drive.
Unsure about which roads to take.
Your help would be really appreciated. many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family reunion ideas
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 4 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 New Software
- 9 JFK-connection
- 10 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 11 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 18 RV campsites Newport RI
- 19 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/replenacell/
- 23 Look 10 Years Younger!
- 24 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 25 http://www.wecareskincare.com/eco-maxx-cream/