Our flight gets in at 3:25 then need to drive to San Ysidro. I haven't been in LA area for 20 years. What will this drive be like? Not in a big hurry but want to get to the motel at a reasonable time. Also want to get there in one piece!
Driving from LAX to San Ysidro November 14
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 2 Los Angeles day trips
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 5 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 8 Orlando hotels
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 11 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 14 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 15 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 16 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area