We will be ending one wedding/vacation from Carnival Cruise in Jacksonville, FL on the 12th of November and want to drive to New Orleans, LA for another wedding on the 19th of November. I would be interested in knowing great places to eat and fun places to see along the way as I have never been to either place and want to take advantage of this trip to see all I can. My home town is in Iowa so I don't want to fly back home from the cruise to fly again later in the week. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn Downtown-French Quarter once we arrive in NO and will have to fly home on the 20th.
Driving from Jacksonville, FL to New Orleans, LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 4 late-night DC restaurant
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 7 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 8 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 9 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 10 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 14 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 15 Oahu ideas
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days