We will be ending one wedding/vacation from Carnival Cruise in Jacksonville, FL on the 12th of November and want to drive to New Orleans, LA for another wedding on the 19th of November. I would be interested in knowing great places to eat and fun places to see along the way as I have never been to either place and want to take advantage of this trip to see all I can. My home town is in Iowa so I don't want to fly back home from the cruise to fly again later in the week. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn Downtown-French Quarter once we arrive in NO and will have to fly home on the 20th.
Driving from Jacksonville, FL to New Orleans, LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Alaska
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do