We are driving from Indianapolis area to Ft. Walton Beach, Florida in April. We will be driving through Alabama, and I am guessing we will stop there overnight. 3 adults, and two children (3 years old and 1 year old). I'm guessing Birmingham will probably be the furthest we will go. Is this a good place to stop overnight? Where should we stay overnight and what should we do with the kids to burn-off steam? I was looking at The Sheraton or The Redmont Hotel. Maybe going to the Birmingham Zoo?
I would sincerely appreciate any feedback or suggestions!!!!
Driving from IN to Fort Walton Beach, FL
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla