I plan to leave from Fairfield County at 4:30 PM on Friday to drive down to Atlantic City. Driving time is estimated to be about 3.5 hours, but I'm thinking there is going to be a ton of traffic. I would much rather leave earlier, but unfortunately its not an option right now. Can anyone suggest what I can expect? Do you think I will be on the road for 5 hours, more or less? I just want to be prepared, and maybe convince my friends to be ready sooner if it will be a long ride in traffic.
Driving from Fairfield County, CT to Atlantic City on Friday afternoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 14 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 17 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 18 New York Trip
- 19 Balloon fest hotels
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 24 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 25 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...