I plan to leave from Fairfield County at 4:30 PM on Friday to drive down to Atlantic City. Driving time is estimated to be about 3.5 hours, but I'm thinking there is going to be a ton of traffic. I would much rather leave earlier, but unfortunately its not an option right now. Can anyone suggest what I can expect? Do you think I will be on the road for 5 hours, more or less? I just want to be prepared, and maybe convince my friends to be ready sooner if it will be a long ride in traffic.
Driving from Fairfield County, CT to Atlantic City on Friday afternoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 2 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 18 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 19 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Coastal New England Road trip
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter