I plan to leave from Fairfield County at 4:30 PM on Friday to drive down to Atlantic City. Driving time is estimated to be about 3.5 hours, but I'm thinking there is going to be a ton of traffic. I would much rather leave earlier, but unfortunately its not an option right now. Can anyone suggest what I can expect? Do you think I will be on the road for 5 hours, more or less? I just want to be prepared, and maybe convince my friends to be ready sooner if it will be a long ride in traffic.
Driving from Fairfield County, CT to Atlantic City on Friday afternoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Pub with food in Seattle
- 13 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW