I plan to leave from Fairfield County at 4:30 PM on Friday to drive down to Atlantic City. Driving time is estimated to be about 3.5 hours, but I'm thinking there is going to be a ton of traffic. I would much rather leave earlier, but unfortunately its not an option right now. Can anyone suggest what I can expect? Do you think I will be on the road for 5 hours, more or less? I just want to be prepared, and maybe convince my friends to be ready sooner if it will be a long ride in traffic.
Driving from Fairfield County, CT to Atlantic City on Friday afternoon
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 11 Around North America (cruise)
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times