We will be driving from Denver to Park City in a couple weeks. Google routes us via 80. I suspect 70 would be more scenic. Any recommendations on route, lodging, "must sees?"
Driving from Denver to Park City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 2 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 3 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 4 Restaurants Chicago June
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 7 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 8 tip for valet parking
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 California: Getty museum
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Seattle - newby questions
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 18 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 19 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 24 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old