I am driving at the end of May (memorial day weekend) from Dallas Texas area to relocate back to Orange County California. I have two cars, an 85 pound Rottie and a 13 year old cat - they will be in different cars. My 17 year old daughter and her friend are driving one car and I will be in the other.
We are planning on leaving early on a Sat and making it all the way to Albuquerque.I have reservations right off the 40 at a pet friendly place - so I think we are good if we can make it all the way that day.
It is almost a 12 hour drive from ABQ to Orange County... I am not sure if I can pull it off with the stops for the dog etc... thoughts on where to stop on that second day ? I would like to make reservations (that can be canceled) in case we are fried...
We could do something fun and drive to Vegas (8.5 hours) but I am not sure if we are up for "fun" anyway...? And head to OC from Vegas... I have done that drive a ton...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/dermafolia/
- 2 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 3 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 4 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 5 Carmel Monterey
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 USA, Trip to the south
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 13 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 Roadtrip July 2017
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 18 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Arches Devils Garden