I am driving at the end of May (memorial day weekend) from Dallas Texas area to relocate back to Orange County California. I have two cars, an 85 pound Rottie and a 13 year old cat - they will be in different cars. My 17 year old daughter and her friend are driving one car and I will be in the other.
We are planning on leaving early on a Sat and making it all the way to Albuquerque.I have reservations right off the 40 at a pet friendly place - so I think we are good if we can make it all the way that day.
It is almost a 12 hour drive from ABQ to Orange County... I am not sure if I can pull it off with the stops for the dog etc... thoughts on where to stop on that second day ? I would like to make reservations (that can be canceled) in case we are fried...
We could do something fun and drive to Vegas (8.5 hours) but I am not sure if we are up for "fun" anyway...? And head to OC from Vegas... I have done that drive a ton...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://oathtohealth.com/maxtropin-testropin/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Dining in St. Louis
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Road trip around Washington DC
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 Weather in Chicago
- 13 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 14 Help me with this
- 15 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 16 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 17 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 20 Oregon road trip
- 21 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 22 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 23 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 24 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 25 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?