Leaving around Christmas time to drive from Chicago to Dallas. Will have the wife and our two kids with us including the Lab. Looking for any cool places to stop, stay, visit, eat or drink that don't take long and would make the trip more enjoyable.
Driving from Chicago to Dallas with kids 9/10 and Lab
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 4 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 15 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 18 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 DC - WW2 flyover
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 25 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos