Leaving around Christmas time to drive from Chicago to Dallas. Will have the wife and our two kids with us including the Lab. Looking for any cool places to stop, stay, visit, eat or drink that don't take long and would make the trip more enjoyable.
Driving from Chicago to Dallas with kids 9/10 and Lab
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 3 Santa Barbara, California
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 6 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 7 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 10 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 13 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 Philly
- 19 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle