Leaving around Christmas time to drive from Chicago to Dallas. Will have the wife and our two kids with us including the Lab. Looking for any cool places to stop, stay, visit, eat or drink that don't take long and would make the trip more enjoyable.
Driving from Chicago to Dallas with kids 9/10 and Lab
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 Seattle Transportation??
- 3 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 4 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 9 Cabin in Asheville area
- 10 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 11 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 12 Zion the narrows
- 13 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 14 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 15 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 16 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 17 New England Family Trip - August
- 18 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 19 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 20 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 21 Cell phone service in Moab
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle