Leaving around Christmas time to drive from Chicago to Dallas. Will have the wife and our two kids with us including the Lab. Looking for any cool places to stop, stay, visit, eat or drink that don't take long and would make the trip more enjoyable.
Driving from Chicago to Dallas with kids 9/10 and Lab
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 2 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 3 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 4 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 5 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 6 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands