Leaving around Christmas time to drive from Chicago to Dallas. Will have the wife and our two kids with us including the Lab. Looking for any cool places to stop, stay, visit, eat or drink that don't take long and would make the trip more enjoyable.
Driving from Chicago to Dallas with kids 9/10 and Lab
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 2 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 3 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Getting around the Big Island
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 best of yellowstone
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 13 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 23 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 24 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 25 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?