Can anyone suggest best time of day to drive this route with Christmas Eve on a Friday? Do you think Thurs nite will be crazy? Or Fri morning? Traveling with little kids so trying to avoid a backed up mess. Thanks for any advice!!!
Driving from Baltimore to Long Island, NY for Christmas Eve
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Fairbanks Alaska
- 3 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 4 New England Skiing
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 7 Getaway
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Temecula Winery Tours
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 What's new on Maui?
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of