Can anyone suggest best time of day to drive this route with Christmas Eve on a Friday? Do you think Thurs nite will be crazy? Or Fri morning? Traveling with little kids so trying to avoid a backed up mess. Thanks for any advice!!!
Driving from Baltimore to Long Island, NY for Christmas Eve
- 1 Car trip from Seattle
- 2 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 3 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 10 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 15 Retiring in Colorado
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 21 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 22 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 23 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Denver 1 day in denver