Can anyone suggest best time of day to drive this route with Christmas Eve on a Friday? Do you think Thurs nite will be crazy? Or Fri morning? Traveling with little kids so trying to avoid a backed up mess. Thanks for any advice!!!
Driving from Baltimore to Long Island, NY for Christmas Eve
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Washington DC Metro
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Kennebunkport and....?
- 7 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 Wedding in Hawaii
- 16 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 Alaska cruise and land
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 25 SF to DR? WTH!