In a few days my family and I (DH & 2 kids ages 7 and 9 yrs old) are driving from Atlanta to Phenix City (staying the night) then driving from Phenix City to WaterColor FL the next day. I am interested in your opinions on any places to stop along the route. I am particularly interested in local produce stands, mom & pop-type restaurants and businesses, and less interested in the national chains. I would like to find any sort of locally made produce or food goods (jams, syrups, etc) that we can bring with us to the house rental in Florida. Other ideas for good places to stop will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT ROADRUNNER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/alpha-hard-reload/
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 About Us
- 9 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 12 Houston during hurricane
- 13 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 16 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 19 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 20 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Phoenix for the weekend
- 23 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 24 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago