We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 3 October in Colorado
- 4 Boston to New York
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 One day in Dallas
- 7 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 10 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 11 Pensacola Suggestions
- 12 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 13 Nova Star
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 7 days in Colorado
- 16 louisiana bayou
- 17 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 18 Biloxi Suggestions
- 19 myrtle beach
- 20 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 21 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 22 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 23 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 24 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 25 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?