We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Quick SoCal question
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Tampa in February
- 9 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 10 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 13 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 14 New England September
- 15 NYC taxi vs car service
- 16 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 17 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 18 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 19 Austin Food Trucks
- 20 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 searching for urban master planned community
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Condos near Disney World
- 25 family celebration trip