We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 18 Florida St George's Island
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Union Square area restaurant
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???