We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 4 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 8 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 9 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 10 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 15 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 16 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 17 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 18 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 19 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 24 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 25 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?