We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 4 Seward without a car
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 8 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 16 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 19 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 25 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?