We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 2 Which island for R&R?
- 3 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 http://www.replennagereviews.com/tvolve-facts/
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 15 San Antonio shopping
- 16 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 blue ridge parkway?
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?