We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 7 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Fripp island
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?