Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 West Maui Restaurants
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 San Diego Little Italy
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 14 Key West Hotel in January
- 15 Healdsburg tips
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 22 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 23 Calf trip
- 24 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help