Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 6 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 7 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 13 Boston area
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 20 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 23 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 24 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 25 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??