Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 9 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 California San Diego area lodging
- 15 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 Utah 2
- 19 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Las Vegas in March