Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 4 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 5 Boston area -- nature
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 16 SFO black friday traffic
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 21 Dining in Manhattan
- 22 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 How to dress in Vegas
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles