Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 5 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 8 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 9 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 late-night DC restaurant
- 15 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 16 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 17 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 20 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 23 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water