Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land