Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Union Square area restaurant
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 5 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Broadway this week
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014