Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?