Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Itinerary opinions
- 5 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 relocating travel
- 17 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 24 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 25 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan