Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 5 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 19 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 23 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC