Hi All. So we're driving from Philadelphia at the end of July to do a 7 day rental in Cape Cod. We will have 1 yr old twin boys with us. At first I was looking at staying in Providence (because I've never been) but am realizing that it will be a 5-6 hour drive (or longer for stops). What's another city you would recommend that we can stop off in and stay the night where there will be enough to see and do for a day? Should we just try Providence anyway? We can leave Philadelphia pretty early if we need to. I've never been to Connecticut. Is New Haven a good midway point?
Driving fr Philadelphia to Cape Cod. Midway city to explore for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 2 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 3 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 7 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 10 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 11 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 15 Kid School Admission
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Things to do in La Jolla
- 20 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 21 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 22 Minneapolis Parking
- 23 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 24 Romantic destination in the US
- 25 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco