I am moving to california from missouri. I am exploring all options to help bring my costs down. Was wondering if anyone had ideas for that. I have two vehicles and a large uhaul that will have to go in june sometime. Does anyone know if there are deals where i transport packages, documents, or anything for people/ or a company? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you Cheers!
driving cross country--anyone need anything driven out there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Christmas weather?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014