What sort of road/driving conditions could we (Aussies) expect driving from New York to Nashville in early January? We will be continuing on to Florida via New Orleans by car,had previously planned to fly to Nashville .
Driving Conditions in January- New York to Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 Moving to New Jersey
- 4 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 Maui itinerary
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 10 Car Needed in Austin?
- 11 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 New Orleans Weekend
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 18 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 21 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 22 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!